Sunday, November 23, 2008

One of My Beautiful Grandaughters

Meet the girl that made me a grandmother. She will soon turn 18 and I cannot tell you where the years have gone. She was born on December 21st, so she became our wonderful Christmas gift that year and she has been a treasure ever since.


Not only is she beautiful, tall and blond, she has the most wonderful sense of humor and loves to make all of us smile with her wit. She always has a hug ready for all of her family.




We are so proud of her. She is set for a full-ride, 4 year scholarship and plans to go to NAU to work towards her goal of becoming a teacher. This girl will be the best teacher that any child could want.
I love you Sonic Granddaughter and know that you can achieve anything you want.




















1 comment:

Unknown said...

She's really beautiful! Hi..I'm a Malaysian :) Nice to meet you! :) Have a nice day!


-Anne Tan-
www.creatiebirthdaypresents.blogspot.com