Monday, November 10, 2008

As I left the office tonight, I warned my boss that I had started bloging so I could complain about him. He laughed and that became a dare. So here I am, trying to think of something to complain about. Darn it, I keep coming up with nothing, in fact, he's really a great boss, very enthusiastic and upbeat. He's easy to talk to and encourages all of us to push our boundaries. And even though we didn't agree about who to vote for, he does agrees with me about Ms Pelosi.


He's fun to watch when he gets onto those long, long phone meetings though. It's like watching a tv show with no sound. He hates to sit for a long time so walks around his office, sometimes coming out to check to see if anyone is alive. But his favorite thing to do is turn his chair around, knees on the seat, and hang over the back of it. I have learned to judge what kind of a phone call he's on by his physical gyrations. Thanks for the show, Frank, keep smiling and yes, I am really taking Tuesday off!



Then on the way home, DD1 called to complain about the use of "DD". She says it could mean the opposite of dear or darling daughter, depending on my mood!
Boy, I didn't raise any dummies, did I? Oh, and the McD and Sonic GD's didn't think to much of my tags for them. Okay, I've acknowledged their issues, let's move on.

While was taking pictures of the girls at work on Saturday, DD1's mother-in-law got her camera out and started taking pictures too. Here is a picture of her taking a picture of me taking a picture of her taking a picture.... anyway, you get the picture!



Goal for tomorrow: Start packing books for the big move next month (maybe 2 or 3) and sew!

3 comments:

Beth said...

I love your new blog and your layout is great. You gonna make us all look bad! (^:

Beth said...

I really meant "you're gonna make me look bad". I'm being a dork, so I think it is time for bed.

The other twisted sister said...

You are just to funny dm......see I can do it too. Love your dd1