Sunday, March 28, 2010

Dear Friend,

I only like to open the mail when it is something nice-like this-


I can't wait to explore this book and the CD that came with it. There are some great projects suggested and I have a project of my own in mind.

I have found a new hand embroidery thread that I can't wait to try. It is single ply, on a spool called Needle Works by Cosmo. It comes in lots of Delicious colors and my LFQS (local favorite quilt store) has already got in about 80% of the colors.

It is one of my terrible habits to have multiple projects going on at one time-including hand work so I guess it's also time to create another tote bag for my planned project. I think I will try to get one made this week. But then I need to make about 5 more for all the other projects I need to take with me.

In the meantime, how about another pic from the AQG quilt show-this one was a great Art Deco design in red, white and black. She even added just a little glitzy red to this.

I think this was called Tiffany Window by Connie Marco. I really liked this one.


Later, Jan













No comments: