Monday, September 27, 2010

Look What the Mailman Brung Me

I am so excited. Today I received 2 very cute patterns I ordered from this website. She has lots of great stuff and I will be back for more.

I cannot believe how fast they arrived. I ordered this on Thursday and got it on Monday. That is S*E*R*V*I*C*E!


Autumn Harvest Pumpkin by Crabapple Hill.

This is one of the patterns and I can't show you the other one yet. I'll post it when I finish it.

If you love to embroider but are intimidated about tracing patterns, try this wonderful new product called TRANSFER-EZE. I have been using it for a couple of months and love it. You print your pattern onto the TRANSFER-EZE using your printer, peel off the backing and place it on the front of your fabric (no iron-on, taping or pinning-it just adheres.) The next step is even easier...start embroidering.

This is the Two Blonde Mice pattern I am working now using this. You can see the edge of the pattern web and how easy it is to work the pattern.

When you have completed all the handwork, cut off most of the transfer product. Soak the project in cold water to melt the remainder of TRANSFER-EZE, dry and press to block.


Sorry, didn't mean to do a "Billy Mays" on you, but you probably can tell I am sold on this product. Now I am going to find a piece of fabric to transfer this pattern to and start stitching.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pumpkin. I have one of her other patterns somewhere - storage for someday. the Transfer-eze sounds like great stuff! I'll have to look for some here or online. Save time, that's for sure! I love the AZ Christmas. I was wondering the other day where my nativity by them is. I've found all kinds of things lately, but not that.