Sunday, September 26, 2010

Good Morning Arizona

The sun rise was casting this beautiful gold on everything in its wake. The flag we fly on the house and the the east side of the Palo Verde tree in the front yard. I wish these pictures could do it justice. Besides, I wanted to show off my new 55mm lens for my camera. I love it. (the new lens)

This was the view from the back of the house on another gorgeous morning and the next picture is the east view from the front of the house that same morning.



What can I say except I love Arizona mornings and Arizona skies.
And that is just a few of my favorite things.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really miss the sunsets. I remember standing with you and some others at Zoe's watching a fabulous sunset on one of the club nights. Don't get those many places, and not nearly as regular a basis as SoAZ anywhere else.