Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Roads and Rainbows

This morning, I had to go out to the car to get something and I was muttering to myself about how my opinion of a certain head of government that wants to ...anyway you know the rest. As I came around the garage I saw this.... and this....
It made my day!

I found these pictures on my camera, I think Hunter took them a couple of weeks ago. I love these roads. Of course, I liked them better when they were not so well traveled but I still love them.

This short little creature is Lucifer, the devil dog. I don't want to talk about her!

Oh, she is crossing the road. I guess she is good for something.

Driving into Vernon and up the mountain.

Coming down off the mountain.

Heading Home


The last turn.
Quick! make a u-turn and go back. There is no news shows on the mountain to push my blood pressure through the ceiling.









No comments: