Thursday, April 2, 2009

Weekend Quilt Retreat

Dear Friend,



I am off for a great weekend retreat with friends. It is a bed and breakfast (lunch & dinner, too) for small groups, primarily quilters but I know she has had scrapbook groups as well as others. Besides being in a beautiful setting (Christopher Creek), Pines and Needles has wonderful group accomodations with a great studio. It's like a slumber party, except most of us are in bed by 11 PM, oh well.



Pictures upon return.




In the meantime, I found this great picture on Kempe's Facebook photo album. It brought back so many wonderful memories of a Uncle Cecil, Aunt Millie and Laurie. And then I remembered, they are all still having a wonderful time!

More Later, love Jan.

PS Judy, I'll trade you places for the next one.

2 comments:

andrea said...

Hey, thanks for the comments. I'd love to head down there in April, but the date misses our Spring Break by a week, what are the odds?! We'll be getting Riley for a Choir trip that weekend, so AZ isn't in the cards. Hope you all have fun! And have fun quilting this weekend too. :)

Jen said...

I totally remember that reunion- I think it was seriously my most favorite:)