Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Really Annoying TV Commercial

I really cannot believe I heard this on TV. An advertisement for toilet paper, extolling its new and improved ability to get you really clean. (That is just too gross!!!)

But, that wasn't the end of it. They also claimed that if you weren't satisfied, you could get a full refund. Amazing right! Think again.

You walk into a store and with a straight face, tell the clerk that the toilet paper didn't get you clean and the clerk picks up the phone and announces to the entire store, "I need a manager on aisle 3 for a tp refund because it didn't get the customer clean." And then you still have to slink out of the store.

Do you know why I know this would happen? Because I would do it to you if you came to my register and asked for a toilet paper refund.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hahaha :)

Anonymous said...

You are hilarious, Jan! LOL. Okay, if you're ever clerking in a store, and I want a tp refund, I'll just avoid your counter.

Thankfully, I don't listen to whatever channel that was on!